Winter Clother For Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=13.5pt]And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus[/SIZE]. Philippians 4:19

[SIZE=13.5pt]I’ll keep you and your children in my pray. may this Christmas gives you happiness and lots of blessings. In Jesus’ name Amen[/SIZE]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THIS COMING UP YEAR CHRISTMAS MAKES IT GREATLY FOR MYSELF MY ### AND OUR PETS I GET ONE FINE ASS GUY GREATLY TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY..GODS WILL WITH ### THE WORLD 🌎 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND THERE PETS THE GOVERNMENT GREATLY NO SATAN ACTING LIKE BEING USED AGAINST ME...
Replies
11
Views
133
I CONTINUE TO ASK FOR EMERGENCY INTERCESSION & MUCH URGENT AND SERIOUS PRAYER FOR THIS WINTER STORM AND FOR IT TO BE FAR LESS INTENSE & DANGEROUS THAN EVERYONE HAS BEEN PREDICTING SO FAR PLEASE LORD JESUS PLEASE SPEAK """PEACE BE STILL""" AND CALM DOWN THIS WINTER STORM TO ALMOST NOTHING BUT...
Replies
9
Views
334
I only got a small amount of money for Christmas and my birthday is on Christmas day, I'm hoping for prayer for breakthrough and for days to come that count in changing my quality of life, I'm hoping to pray alongside angels and those who can make a difference beyond the enemy and what the enemy...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom