Winston, ###, ### and ### learning new job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In a new city living on my own. Starting a business, taking out loans, and learning everything about getting money. I need prayer for obedience to follow God in this new city and learning more about money, learning to drive, growing my business, understanding it so that I can teach others...
Replies
10
Views
155
Today, I have more invested into what to do for my language learning routine, how to learn like a child, how much to do in a day, and so on. But, unfortunately I did this before reading my Bible & with using AI & I felt convicted but ignored that conviction. I am to change my routine a little...
Replies
9
Views
171
Please pray for my Christian friend she starts a new job today she is hitting multiple obstacles please pray her login to the onboarding password work for her and she have favor with managers and coworkers. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom