Win Souls

  • Thread starter Thread starter sundae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sundae

Guest
Please pray for our church to be used by God to win souls for Christ. Thank you. God bless!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think, dream, pray, ask, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me win the lottery. My family and I are going through a difficult time right now health wise. Winning enough money to pay off my mortgage and have some extra to save would greatly ease our burden. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
252
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the enemies winning. I pray for a win against a couple of entities. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in...
Replies
7
Views
140
Prayer for the defendant to win the case as today is the final reading of the court as it is a case whereby the reporter reported the article that the evil minister lives in a GCB (Good Class Bungalows) using taxpayer money while the normal taxpayer are seeking very hard to live by and once the...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom