Will you stand with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for Your holy presence with ### as he navigates life in the "real" world...without the crutch of alcohol to lean on. Thank you for this positive change in his life. Give him strength, courage, willpower and belief to begin every day...sustain him against temptation and protect him, I pray. Thank You for blessing ### with a new start. In Jesus' name, keep him forever in Your loving care. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that the Holy Spirit Will reveal the reason my ### cannot sleep and why is he hearing constantly voices in his head, even though he is under a medical team? He is unable to work, and finds open places hard to be in. I have prayed for over a year, even went on a couple of pilgrimages, I...
Replies
13
Views
172
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
135
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom