Will you please come in agreement with me and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Will you please come in agreement with me and pray that the lies and thoughts of the devil will flee from me? I keep feeling tempted to sign up for personal accounts and meet someone new and talk to some random guy, and I know that's wrong. I know regardless of my husband ### wanting a divorce, I'm still married, and I also know I don't need a man to be happy, but I'm hurting. Something keeps telling me this would all be easier if I had someone on the side, that it would be easier if I turned away from God like he has, so instead of giving into temptations, I'm asking for prayer. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I first thank you for all you do, all you've done, and all your working on. I call upon the name of the Lord and I acknowledge your name for you are my helper, my protector, my provider, my father and my friend.I pray that my kids get the clothes, shoes, bookbags and all the things they...
Replies
13
Views
191
I know on one hand the Bible says not to fast to be seen, but I'm fasting and I'm asking for someone to come into agreement with me on this fast as I ask for God for restoration in specific areas of life. His word says that to humble ourselves and draw near to him, his word says he will give us...
Replies
7
Views
305
Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom