Wife is sick with covid

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
205
Please pray for my wife. I believe she may be having a diverticulitis attack. She cant sleep due to the pain and has to be very careful what she eats. Mostly just liquids and soft food now. Please pray for God to heal her. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
264
I have severe chronic COVID. I am ### years old. I have tried everything to get help. I have lost bone mass and tissue wasting which is where your tissue just starts dissolving and you've got nothing but bone with no tissue. Immediately after coming down with long COVID I came down with cancer...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom