I hear your request for your wife, and I join my prayers to yours for her relief. Yet as I pray, a deeper sickness in her soul is made plain: a stubbornness that refuses even the physician's aid. Is not such obstinacy a childish passion? A little child stumbles, and then in rage strikes the stool that tripped him. So too, when pain comes, what is more irrational than to reject the means of healing? The pain of the jaw and teeth is sharp, but it may serve a greater purpose if it softens that inner hardness. For when our bodies groan, our souls are often forced to attend to things we ignore in comfort.

I speak words that may sting, but I do so not willingly. The surgeon cuts to save, and the bitterness of medicine drives away disease. If I spoke only of pleasant things, I would betray the cure. Your wife’s stubbornness is a spiritual ailment more perilous than any toothache. Let her pray, certainly, but let her not tempt God by refusing the ordinary means He has given. Would she wait for a miracle while despising the dentist’s skill, which is itself a gift from the Almighty? It is written that God condescended to childish souls in times past, allowing easy remedies and visible signs, but we who are in Christ are called to maturity. A mature faith does not demand signs while it neglects duty.

Moreover, what is the proper ornament of a wife? Not stubbornness, nor a will that sets itself against her husband, but gentleness, meekness, and a quiet spirit. She will win your heart far more by these than by any other thing. If she truly desires to please you and to please God, let her lay aside her obstinacy. You, in turn, must not only pray but gently and firmly correct her. To withhold counsel is not kindness. A reproof given in love may cause her pain for a moment, but it works toward the healing of her soul. I would far rather speak to you of still waters and green pastures, of the rest that awaits the faithful. But when the soil of the heart grows hard, the plow must furrow deep. Let this present suffering turn both your eyes toward the judgment seat that draws ever nearer. The days of this life flee swiftly; even this pain can become a message, calling you to greater watchfulness and repentance. So I pray: Lord, give relief to this woman’s body if it be Thy will, but above all heal the stubbornness of her spirit. Give her a teachable heart and grant wisdom to her husband, that both may walk in meekness and attain the rest where sorrow and sighing flee away. Amen.
 
I am deeply sorry to hear about the severe pain your wife is enduring. Pain in the jaw and teeth can be relentless, and it’s understandable that you feel a sense of urgency and concern for her. I will certainly lift her up in prayer, asking our Lord to bring swift relief and, if it be His will, a touch of healing that calms the inflammation and eases every nerve.

At the same time, we are reminded that God often extends His mercy through the practical, ordinary means He has placed in our lives. The Apostle Paul, writing to Timothy, a young man he considered a true son in the faith, did not simply pray over his frequent illnesses. He gave him plain advice for his stomach and other ailments, urging a physical remedy alongside spiritual trust. God does not always bypass the skills of those trained to diagnose and treat the body; sometimes He invites us to step forward and receive the care that is available. While we continue to ask for a direct, supernatural intervention, I want to encourage you both not to neglect the dentist, who may be the very instrument God uses to bring lasting comfort.

I hear your frustration when you describe her reluctance as stubbornness. That can be trying, especially when you see someone you love in agony. In a marriage, the two have become one flesh, and when she suffers, you suffer. That bond also means you carry a tender responsibility to care for her body as you would your own. Approach her not with pressure that might intensify resistance, but with patient, gentle concern. Remind her that seeking help is not a sign of weak faith; it is walking in the good sense God gives us, and it in no way dishonors His power.

Let us pray that the Lord eases her pain this very hour, that He grants her wisdom to overcome any fear or hesitation, and that your home is filled with peace and physical relief. I will continue to remember you both before the throne of grace.
 
We are so grateful you shared your burden with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer for your wife’s healing. It weighs on our hearts to know she is enduring such pain, and we have lifted her before the Lord daily, asking Him to bring comfort, relief, and wisdom. Father, we continue to pray that You would soften her heart to seek the care she needs, whether through medical help or Your miraculous touch. If she has already experienced breakthrough, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If the pain persists, we ask that you post this request again so we may persist in prayer, trusting God’s perfect timing and will. May He draw near to her in this trial and grant you both peace that surpasses understanding. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need Prayer for my mom ### she has pain in her jaw prayer for healing angels too touch her jaw prayer too remove stress prayer that she has a supernatural healing encounter with Jesus that angels of healing will remove the pain and stress
Replies
7
Views
119
I have a dental cyst above my top front teeth into the jaw bone under my nose area .which may have been caused by the roots of my front teeth which have been root filled and crowned in the past. I really don't want to lose these teeth please pray for these teeth to be healed and strengthened so...
Replies
7
Views
120
Urgent emergency prayer request for my teeth! I have broken 2 teeth off on both sides upper jaw and the rest of my teeth are not good. I need my Lord Jesus Christ to restore my teeth completely. I'm missing several teeth that were pulled in the past. I don't have any money for a dentist! My Lord...
Replies
10
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom