Wife Getting Baptized

HisWill_NotMine

Humble Servant
Please pray for my wife as she takes such a big step today for the Lord and gets baptized. We both were saved a few years ago in our late ###’s and so excited for the future with Jesus in our lives. Pray for her to be relaxed and not anxious as I know she may be around big crowds and can focus on her commitment.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God keep me as the apple of Your eye and cause me to keep Your Word as the apple of my eye. Bless me with wisdom and a wise understanding heart. Bless with a praying spirit and cause my relationship with You to grow more intimate, trusting, and stronger. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You so that I will fulfill my God purpose/destiny. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, demonic activity, witchcraft, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God You ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. May all my enemies accept Your Son, Jesus Christ, as Savior and live their lives to please Him. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

:eek:God is so in love with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for 3 years & have been at my church for just over a year now & I am still not baptized. I was not grown up in a Christian household, so I wasn't even Christened. I feel conviction or the same sort of feeling I felt just before I started going to church, I feel the tug to...
Replies
11
Views
395
Please pray for me. I have been experiencing a lot of spiritual warfare since deciding to get baptized. I am getting baptized tomorrow and the enemy is wreaking havoc. Fights and insults, anger from family. Please pray for me to be strong before and after my baptism. Please pray I control my...
Replies
7
Views
477
Hi, I'm new into Christianity and I'm ### years old and wishes to get baptized asap. I have mailed and texted few churches regarding this matter and none replied to me. So I request everyone to pray for me to get baptized asap.
Replies
12
Views
599
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom