Who should live a holy life?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A holy and pure life will produce a deep impression on others who live in darkness. They are like lighthouses that never blow a horn to anyone, or get attention from others. Lighthouses just shine a bright light in the middle of a dark sea to lead those to a safe destination. Who then should live a holy life?

Those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul.
Those who seek His face day and night.
Those who love to sing songs of praise to God because He has done great things in their life.
Those saved by the Blood of the Lamb.
If you walk in the light as He is in the light, then we have fellowship one with another.

Let us all remember this......

Follow peace with all men and holiness withouth which no one shall see the Lord.

I want to live a holy and pure life before Jesus.
I want to love Him more than ever before.
By His grace and mercy, I shall do and be what He wants me to be.

Every single Christian in the whole wide world should live according to Gods word. If they do, then they will be blessed and healed from anything satan brings to their life. Just believe and trust Gods word.

The scriptures say "Be holy for I am holy.We all should live holy because this is what God demands from us.However Christians are in the world but not of the world.Saint Paul said we are a holy nation and a peculiar people.We should set example for the unsaved at all times. In action ,words and deeds.

When our life is an imitation of Jesus, then everyone will want to follow Him all the way to heaven.
Christians are regarded as the salt of the world and if the salt has lost its flavour then how can we influence the unsaved?

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I am so glad to make meals for those who are ill and in shut in homes. To visit them is a real pleasure. To sing songs of praise to them it is glorious experience, to read them Gods word is a heavenly deed done to those who are in nursing home and retirement communities. I have promised to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You alone o Lord are holy and pure. We must follow You and walk in the steps of Jesus loving others, helping them to find the right way to enter heaven. Hallelujah for the Lord God almighty reigns. Holy, are You Lord God almighty. Worthy is the Lamb. You are holy. Let us join David in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus alone is the love of my life and my best Friend ever. I was lost and all alone in this world of indifference and emptiness filled my heart till I found Him who is my everything and my whole life was changed because of His presence down deep in my soul. I am really happy to have Him in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I know for sure that the promise of the Lord to send the Holy Spirit of God is working today in our life because everything we do for Him, it always comes out with blessings and healing to those who believe and trust His name. We try and try, day after day praying and fasting before His holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For all eternity this should be our journey to an everlasting life where there will be no tears to shed, no worries to carry, no pain or sorrow to bear nor things past will come back again. Great in kindness and good to all, the Lord righteous in all His ways, so let us all bless the name of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom