Where Is God?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tess

Guest
i have been praying desperately to God...hoping n believing that HE will send me an angel to show me the right way to go. Im still looking for a steady job...im starting to get afraid what will happen to me if i cant find right job im desperately seeking for. A miracle from God is what i need now...please help me pray for this!!!! God i know you can hear me....just one more help...please answer me????
 
just pray.. don't lose hope.. you may come across so many difficulties just have a focused mind and pray to God.. eventually you will end up in a good job... I am praying for you ###.
 
Praying to God for answer now being in trusted by his will. Amen.
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7

I will ONLY say that it's always best on His timing. Your success is ALWAYS in His plan. I'm rushing right now because I have to do something FORGIVE ME. His word says- And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father John 14:13. It's by faith NOT by sight, from what you wrote it sounds as IF you are fritting........don't you know that He's always working things out for YOUR good? Take the time out to worship Him-when praises go up blessings come down. Take care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer warriors intercede on my behalf my name is ### I left family due to issues and arguments and I’m not sure where God is leading me I chose a specific place because it felt right not but now I just am not really sure please pray for me for stable place to live and somewhere I am...
Replies
10
Views
133
Urgent prayers please for certain people to leave me alone. I need God's protection and God's justice. I've suffered so much at a young age.
Replies
5
Views
226
I pray for protection from all those silently attacking my life and justice from God for all they've taken, distress and pain.
Replies
6
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom