When you wake up in the morning.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

What do you see around? Who are you waiting for?

I open my window and wait for the Lord to come and take us all home to heaven.
Thank Him for His blessings and help for the day.
I give Him all the glory and honor.
My heart is full of praise to Him.

I just look at it as each day is a day closer to it happening."The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness,but is longsuffering with us, not willing that any should perish but that all should attain to repentance.Nvertheless Jehovahs day shall come as a thief in the night, in the which the Heavens shall pass away with a hissing noise, and Earth and the works in it shall be discovered."{2 Peter}

Last edited:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The first thing we should do when we open our eyes to see the sunshine coming out of our window. Glory to God in the highest. Praises be unto Him because He is giving us a new day to gloriy His holy name. Get up and sing songs of praise to Him because, He is worthy of all honor and praise...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God, came to this world to save sinners and to show us to way to reach our eternal home in glory. I am the Door... Jesus said. to enter enter heaven. We must call on Him, day and night pray, praise and honor His holy name. His mercy and compassion will never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To have this wonderful vision just as John saw it in Revelation, it will change our vision and sight of what where God lives and what angels are doing in high heaven. They worship the Lord day and night and forever will continue to do so. True worship in our hearts is saying.. I trust You no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the middle of this pandemic where we have wear all kinds of masks, use alcohol and gel and stay away from crowds fear has creep up in our hearts and souls. Jesus want us all full of trust and wait on Him day and night crying out to mercy and compassion for those who got Covid and Omicrom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom