Wake up with Jesus every single day of your life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Today is a new day to praise the Lord. Let us all see the wonders Jesus can do this day and the days in the future.

Wake up every morning with the thought.
God is going to do wonders in my life.
And the life I touch today.

Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Today is a new day to praise the Lord. Let us all see the wonders Jesus can do this day and the days in the future.

Wake up every morning with the thought.
God is going to do wonders in my life.
And the life I touch today.

Amen
Our day gets better with Jesus on our side. I shall never ever forget to thank Him for another day to live for Him and for the blessings He will bring to our life.

Similar Requests

• Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He will send blessings upon blessings to our life this coming year. Just pray, praise and honor His holy name. Wake up every morning praising and adoring His holy name and He will come to you and bless your life. I see the Lord seated on the throne, exalt Him and praise Him wherever you are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just wait and see the wonders God will bring to the faithful and true to Him. Jesus will never ever leave us nor forsake us. Showers of mercy shall come. Hopes of love and compassion. Wonders from heaven shall arrive. Open up our hearts o Lord. To receive blessings from heaven. A bliss...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I don’t become a bitter, complaining, critical, ungrateful person, no matter what my age is or how old I may become. God help me be appreciative and thankful to You for all Your blessings (big and small). Let me look for God stories every day You bless me to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom