When we pray

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we pray, do we wait for an answer from God?

When we pray, do we pray with the belief that God is listening and is going to answer?

When we pray, do we pray with a sincere love for God?

When we pray, do we expect to recieve?

When we pray, do we know and understand that God loves us and wants to do whats BEST for us?

Something to think about...........

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It is my prayer that I am getting better each day at all of these things. After experiencing life without being in Christ, I can't imagine wanting to stay there. Thanks for this reminder...you're a blessing!

Similar Requests

• Article
When demand peaks and starts to decline, then we know that something is going wrong all around. People are getting pink slips and food supplies are going up and worry and fear comes to our heart. Harry Truman was right when he said. Recession is when your neighbor looses his job...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are really waiting for much bigger than a trip of our of our lifetime, bigger even than retiring to a beautiful island, or a wonderful wedding where people will rejoice to see people loving each other and promising to be faithful till death do us part. We are waiting to see Jesus face to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We should start loving the Lord more than ever before. We are getting closer to the Door to enter heaven. Jesus will open the gates for us and hosts of angels will welcome us home in glory. Fill my cup Lord... I need You right now. Quench this thristing of my soul. The desire to see You...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God has given us a gift to glorify His holy name. We were sent to this planet to honor and praise His name above anything else we here. Whoever will find life will loose it, and whoever looses his life for My sake will find it. Jesus is telling us something we need to know right now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A “midlife crisis” is a lie. This has become a label associated with a process that occurs when one spouse changes their own beliefs and values. This person may become a completely different person because whatever had the greatest influence over them has changed. When your greatest influence...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom