When I got attacked I got a ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do well at my new job, I am really happy I got it, and I want to learn the whole job and do well at it. If possible, I’m asking for prayer for a promotion, too, but I am thankful for just having the job. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
259
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY EMAILS ARE ALWAYS GOOD NEWS THANK U JESUS ONE WALL CAME DOWN WOOHOO.🎉 . I GOT MY REAL ESTATE SCHOOL SORTED MY COURSES SORTED THRU KLARNA NOW I NEED MY ONE ELECTIVE DONE BUSINESS FOR REAL ESTATE LICENSE TODAY SOMEHOW. MAYBE A PART TIME...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom