When foreclosure note comes to your door.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name.

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God to Thee.
How great Thou art.
Yes, Thou art great,
And full of mercy and compassion.

A cold sweat has come to our heart when we read this note and have given all to Jesus. Now, there is simply an empty space in our hearts. Lost and forsaken. All inhabitants, furnishing and memories taken away from us. Roots pulled away and will never come back again. So many years of hard work gone forever.

Thou has given o Lord and Thou has taken all away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Job 1.21

Our only hope is in the Lord our God. Nothing we have brought to earth and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. The Lord gives and the Lord takes it all away. Job had a good reason to say that. My only hope in life is Jesus,t the giver of all good gifts to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

It is time to say good bye and to enter into the holy presence of God and ask for blessings.

I am here with you, says the Lord. I will help you, I will heal you, I will bless your life. Nothing is lost when you trust in My name.

Amen

Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name.

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God to Thee.
How great Thou art.
Yes, Thou art great,
And full of mercy and compassion.

A cold sweat has come to our heart when we read this note and have given all to Jesus. Now, there is simply an empty space in our hearts. Lost and forsaken. All inhabitants, furnishing and memories taken away from us. Roots pulled away and will never come back again. So many years of hard work gone forever.

Thou has given o Lord and Thou has taken all away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Job 1.21

Our only hope is in the Lord our God. Nothing we have brought to earth and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. The Lord gives and the Lord takes it all away. Job had a good reason to say that. My only hope in life is Jesus,t the giver of all good gifts to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

It is time to say good bye and to enter into the holy presence of God and ask for blessings.

I am here with you, says the Lord. I will help you, I will heal you, I will bless your life. Nothing is lost when you trust in My name.

Amen
Trust Jesus word to bless your life and provide for your needs. Sometimes we go through a hard time to know that we depend on Jesus and no one else.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a time to call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. When something horrible comes to our life we may fall apart because it hits hard on our existence. A horrible accident happened on a Interstate highway where a family of six died in a car wreck. No one survived and relatives...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord has shown us the way in which we should live, act and do on earth. But to love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and soul and with all your strenght, and then, to love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12-30 Just because of His love and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have. Thou shall not die, but live. Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom