When foreclosure note comes to your door.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name.

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God to Thee.
How great Thou art.
Yes, Thou art great,
And full of mercy and compassion.

A cold sweat has come to our heart when we read this note and have given all to Jesus. Now, there is simply an empty space in our hearts. Lost and forsaken. All inhabitants, furnishing and memories taken away from us. Roots pulled away and will never come back again. So many years of hard work gone forever.

Thou has given o Lord and Thou has taken all away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Job 1.21

Our only hope is in the Lord our God. Nothing we have brought to earth and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. The Lord gives and the Lord takes it all away. Job had a good reason to say that. My only hope in life is Jesus,t the giver of all good gifts to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

It is time to say good bye and to enter into the holy presence of God and ask for blessings.

I am here with you, says the Lord. I will help you, I will heal you, I will bless your life. Nothing is lost when you trust in My name.

Amen

Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name.

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God to Thee.
How great Thou art.
Yes, Thou art great,

A cold sweat has come to our heart when we read this note and have given all to Jesus. Now, there is simply an empty space in our hearts. Lost and forsaken. All inhabitants, furnishing and memories taken away from us. Roots pulled away and will never come back again. So many years of hard work gone forever.

Thou has given o Lord and Thou has taken all away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Job 1.21

Our only hope is in the Lord our God. Nothing we have brought to earth and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. The Lord gives and the Lord takes it all away. Job had a good reason to say that. My only hope in life is Jesus,t the giver of all good gifts to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

It is time to say good bye and to enter into the holy presence of God and ask for blessings.

I am here with you, says the Lord. I will help you, I will heal you, I will bless your life. Nothing is lost when you trust in My name.

Amen
Jesus will provide a new home and a better one. His promise is true. I will be with you always.

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God to Thee.
How great Thou art.
Yes, Thou art great,

Job 1.21

Amen
Everything changes in our life. The only One who does not change is Jesus. He was, He is and He will forever be. Let us all thank Him for every single change He makes in our life. Just trust His will for our life and everything will be just fine.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Then sings my soul,
My Savior God to Thee.
How great Thou art.
Yes, Thou art great,

Job 1.21

Amen
Our dear Lord will fix our problems and send help and blessings to those who ask in faith.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
1 Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy. 2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. 3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. 4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 5...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom