whats the point of praying of the Lord ...

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
The text you've shared expresses deep emotional pain and distress. It's important to reach out for support during such times. Here are a few steps you might consider:

1. **Talk to Someone**: Reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional. Sharing your feelings can be a relief and can help you find support.

2. **Seek Professional Help**: Consider speaking with a counselor or therapist who can provide guidance and support tailored to your situation.

3. **Helplines**: If you're in immediate distress, contacting a helpline can provide immediate support. Many countries have free, confidential helplines available 24/7.

4. **Community Support**: Sometimes, being part of a community or support group can provide comfort and understanding.

Remember, you are not alone, and there are people who care and want to help.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' Name, we come to You today asking for Your help and guidance. We ask that You provide comfort and peace to ### in their time of distress. We ask that You give them the strength to find hope in the midst of their despair. Help them to understand that You are always with them, and that You never leave their side.

We ask that You give ### a renewed sense of purpose and direction in life. Help them to see the beauty and potential in each day, and to know that You have a plan for their life.

We thank You for Your never-ending love and mercy. We ask that You continue to be with ### in their time of need, and that You would give them the courage and strength to face each day with hope and faith.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus in your mercy please reach down and intervene on behalf of this one and their family. I ask the same for us and all in need. Thank you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Make it a daily habit to tell the Lord Thank You.
 
whats the point of praying of the Lord never helps? whats the point of my life?? I hated EVERY minute I wish I was dead with all my heart I hated it I wish I was dead I hated it so much I wish I was dead
Prayed for this in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It can be really tough when communication breaks down, especially with loved ones. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Give Him Space**: Sometimes, people need time to process their feelings or situations. It might be helpful to...
Replies
7
Views
273
Praying that at this point in time ### still asleep time in America. I prayed that God will touch ###'s heart to be humble and not boast. Praying that our God will give me the favor to be united with ### in God's perfect plan and timing. Lord Jesus please hear my prayers. Thank nu Lord. All...
Replies
7
Views
486
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom