Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 106:38:
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 106:38 reveals...
Lord, I come to You today with a heavy heart. You know our situation and everything we are facing right now. Please guide me in what to do and what to say. Give me peace in my heart and wisdom in every decision I need to make. I also lift up my two sisters to You, Lord. If it is Your will...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 85:4 – “Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
In Psalm 85:4, the psalmist is crying out to God for restoration. The request to “restore us again” shows that...