What Have I Done?

  • Thread starter Thread starter P.J.
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P.J.

Guest
God, I was blessed to get a message from the girl I love, but it wasn't the right type. She said we were done, and I don't want that. Honestly, God, this woman is my sun, my stars, and my moon. I would take a bullet for that girl, and if she could read this, I would tell her I'm sorry for acting the way I did; it was dumb of me, and I admit it was. If you would give me a chance to explain myself and give me another shot, I will not mess up; I will put my life in God's hand. So if I mess up, then He can take my life away; that's how much I'm willing to get you back into my life. I have been going through a lot with school and everybody pressuring me, but all I wanted to focus on was you because you are the reason I look forward to this next school year. I promise to God that is the reason, but I love you, and I always will. I pray to God that you meant what you said when you told me that you can never leave me and if you did, you would come back. I pray that today is not the last time I get to talk to the love of my life. I really did love you, and I'm sorry I screwed up. I just love so much that I can tell you for years, but I do want you back, babe. God, I hope you can forgive me and find it in your heart and the girl I love's heart to forgive me because I've been depressed as of late, and my heart hurts a lot, and these thoughts come into my head that my life is almost over, and I cry and cry because I don't want that. Before I died, I wanted to marry this girl and have a family, but ever since these problems I created, I really need help, so God, I come to you for help to make me better and to bring me back to the girl. Please, that's all I want. Amen.
 
I have asked God to send you the mate that God wants you to have in Jesus' name. God loves You so much. He wants you to have joy. Always pray for God’s perfect will to be done in your life…the safest place in The Whole Wide World is in the Will of God.



Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

Stay Prayerful and Thankful,

Encourager ###, LM, CS



PS: There is Power in Prayer…Prayer Changes Things….
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I’d like to know am I done? So many problems and no answers. Maybe I made a mistake leaving the toxic job. I just couldn’t focus on finding another one in the midst of mobbing and a very hostile environment. By the time I resigned I was totally depleted. Two decades of loyalty and...
Replies
11
Views
388
I can't believe how everything has come down to this. Why has God abandoned me? I was abandoned upon birth to fend for myself in a hostile, hateful, chaotic, and extremely toxic family. And I've been abandoned now to figure everything out on my own and fix it all with nothing to work with.n...
Replies
9
Views
194
My whole world is falling apart. I feel like I am being punished for something. Please God this isn't just affecting me. My family is being torn apart. My kids are the most important thing in the world to me. I've separated from my kids and I've nothing to hurt them. They are my whole world God...
Replies
11
Views
561
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom