what DEGREE i should study?? i want God's answer for it

john_suraj

Disciple of Prayer
I dont have any future dreams in my life but i need a degree, so for that i want God's answer and according to his will i walk Amen..
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer psalm decision show me the path lead me teach me save me hope in You color.jpg
    quote prayer psalm decision show me the path lead me teach me save me hope in You color.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer hope fear faith future help Lord God has a great plan for your life trust Him.jpg
    quote prayer hope fear faith future help Lord God has a great plan for your life trust Him.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my studies I should study well and I should get admission in a good college God should help us to pay college fees I should study well and pass in examination with good marks I should be a successful person very soon and I should help my parents to overcome their present situation Black...
Replies
7
Views
267
:i want God's mercy and grace to continue to speak for me in my family & place of work :i have been in a relationship for years now but the guy seems not to be talking about anything marriage he likes procastinating issues, even his parents are worried about him Cos he's not getting younger each...
Replies
4
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,892
Messages
16,816,174
Members
651,063
Latest member
Gwayway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom