Well the time is drawing near that I must ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Well the time is drawing near that I must leave my two children and move 600 miles away to take care of my elderly mother. It tears at my heart because I know that my children will not be in the best care with their mother. They are ### and ###. My hope is that they will make a choice to live with me when they get older. Meanwhile I am so flooded with worry about their well-being while I am away. But being an only child I cannot neglect my mother because she never neglected me. At this time I cannot afford an attorney to try and gain custody but I will be saving for it for sure. I need prayer that God will protect my children and open a way for me to gain custody of them. They will have a much better life with me and my mom and a stable home environment. I need prayer for my children, mom and myself. I need prayer that the enemy will not prevail over me and my situation. I need God to do a miraculous thing. Thank you and God Bless you.
 
Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. My ### and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
353
  • Article Article
Tomorrow looked like it was a lifetime away. But as we see, it is right here. To love, to care, to cherish what we have done for the Lord. How did it happen so quickly? Let us all act happy, but this happiness should come from an honest heart who is full of gratitude to God for what He has done...
Replies
2
Views
46
  • Locked
"The enemy knows that his time is drawing near. DO NOT BE DECEIVED! He is organizing his armed forces - planning and strategizing to deceive, hinder to thwart the general work of the kingdom of God - He hates God. He wants you to fall like Him. He is the accuser of the brethren. He is...
Replies
4
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom