Well so far God is giving me ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Well so far God is giving me what I asked for --a day off in the true sense of the word,no "catches",nothing cutting into the time, just wakeup time to sleep time is free time. No sudden surprises to throw me off.I don't like victories with a little something taken away from them, I like COMPLETE victories.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know I've posted several prayer requests about the man I'm in love with. God has been sending me incredible signs lately! Last time, I wrote about an amazing opportunity he had with his job. That turned out really well! I've mentioned before that he's a performer. This opportunity means his...
Replies
9
Views
439
Praise God for giving me severance, 6 months break from work and physical, spiritual, emotional healing! Let me get a great new job or my own business in God's perfect time!
Replies
7
Views
131
Thank you God..for giving me the Blessing.of life..most importantly thank you for walking beside my every day and nite .I will keep.walking and walking..with this blessing in life you have Giving me and i will follow in your words. .in Jesus.name I pray...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom