Well Lord, do I live, die or be a widow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel very sad and abandoned by Father. I'm a widow with ### grandchildren in my care plus my ### daughters. I do receive a small pension every month that covers my car premium and my house rent. Last month I had so much unforeseen extra costs. I'm a photographer and really work very hard, but...
Replies
7
Views
283
Dear Lord, do I just need to continue to be patient and wait on You? Or am I the problem? Am I the sole reason my marriage failed and my life isn’t exactly what it could be. Is my ex right that I can’t really get anyone else to care about me and that why I loved her? I like to look at evidence...
Replies
7
Views
246
Why Lord, do I have the most discouraging parents! When do you plan to fix my life! I've done nothing but obey them, and they done nothing but pay me back wrong. You got nerve shoving marriage down my throat. I'm not getting married until I graduate from school. My education comes first.
Replies
5
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,399
Messages
16,822,303
Members
651,363
Latest member
Fuodorierver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom