Well half the bills are paid. Now I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amontgomery1978

Servant of All
Well half the bills are paid. Now I pray that God provides the other half in time. Before things get turned off. And puts food on the table. I see him moving, but I don't understand what I'm seeing. None of this is paying off my debts, but he assures me he is. So maybe pray I don't succumb to depression and see if there is any actual power in hope? And for money. I have to get out of this slump and never look back. I don't know how. Lord please guide me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying all my bills be paid off praying to be debt free
Replies
9
Views
72
Please pray I get paid now, it’s already late. I work as hard as I can for this employer but it’s always dodgy. Please pray they pay me now and develop a sense of shame.
Replies
8
Views
176
###'s bills are paid in full she gets a loan if needed or God has it paid by who he wants now in Jesus Name
Replies
4
Views
22
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom