Well Father I've waited. I can no longer wait. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryP

Good and Faithful Servant
Well Father I've waited. I can no longer wait. The world wants its money. Money I do not have to give. You can say I don't believe enough. You can say your faith was not enough to expect help from you. Be joyfull and humble yourself. It all works for good. I've been still and waited. While those who have abandoned and me and mocked you prosper.

I know you hear me. You said you would not abandon me. Father I am still crying out to you! In Jesus name help me.
 
I encourage you to read Psalm 73 and pray that you continue to hold on to our heavenly Father who hasn't forgotten you.
 
When u are in the will of God, the Lord will supply. When you are out of the will of God comes fear and trouble. Lord we know ur timing is perfect, grant ### patience and strength through this trial. Money cometh to ### In Jesus Name
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh loving and gracious God, I don't know what to say because I just wrote like 5000 words in another prayer website, but please Lord, I've run out of patience. I'm falling into lust and the worst part is I'm not even asking to be saved anymore; I'm asking for the things I want and need. I hate...
Replies
6
Views
300
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
300
I can no longer trust anyone, not the priest, my friends, or us. We have fallen into many temptations, and some even began to reject the Lord Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom