weight loss

Anniebg

Disciple of Prayer
I am trying to get weight loss surgery. I can't lose the weight that is required of me to get the surgery. I am struggling with this and it is so hard. I feel so discouraged. I feel like giving up. I have been getting up at 3am to do exercises but my eating is the problem. I love to eat. I have been struggling with food my entire life. I am so tired of this strong hold. I need help. I can't do it alone. This is bigger than me.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying for your request

You are bravely making exercises and willing to lose weight. Please try not to "struggle" with food, enjoy the food you love but just try to be more reasonable in the quantity, so that you will appreciate it even more.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer team, please pray im approved for the weight loss medication and I will successfully lose weight. Pray they don't charge me a lot. I'm unable to exercise due to back surgery and spine issues. Ijnipa
Replies
10
Views
153
I started taking medication for weight loss and nothing is happening.i don't want to give up.im just frustrated about it.. I see my friends loosing weight and I'm stuck. I've been praying about it.i know it's in God's timing..I just feel like I'm struggling..
Replies
12
Views
415
Hi all. My daughter is really upset about gaining ###kg and I am fearful she will go into depression over it or develop an eating disorder. Prayers please that she will lose it naturally, won't take too long and gain back her confidence. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom