Week

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm worried about my finances and how I'm going to make it through the next month. Please pray that God sends unexpected blessings, help, opportunities and that God sets up divine interventions and divine support this week to me and my son. We need a happy week this week and please pray God...
Replies
8
Views
19
This week, we will be short staffed due to staff needing to attend an mandatory event throughout this week. Please pray along with me in agreement that our call-center will not become overwhelmed with calls and this week will be peaceful, stress-free and an accurate work week. In Jesus name I...
Replies
9
Views
16
Lord I been looking for a jobs since I moved back to ### ,NV lord I pray ### is hiring sometime this week praying I receive some good news this week.
Replies
8
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom