Gary Pearson
Prayer Warrior
These last few months and weeks have been the hardest fight of my life.
I'm currently trying to come back from being in a horrible backsliden condition.
The Good news is I've been attending Church regularly every week for which I'm giving God thanks for making a way for me.
Unfortunately, some of the horrible strongholds and bad habits I was struggling with are still weighing me down.
And as a result, I'm feeling so low and depressed and weary...it's great being at Church on Sunday. I'm glad to be back in attendance, but sadly I go through horrible battles in the week.
I felt such a massive breakthrough not too long ago where I felt God's presence and peace in my life, but it didn't last too long before I messed up and am feeling lost again....
I don't know what to say...this prayer requests website has helped me so much over the weeks and months.
I know God is Able to make a way for me, so with what little faith I have, I come asking for prayer, believing God for a miracle....
Please...Saints... find time to pray for me. I'm ###... and I'm God's Child. I need a desperate breakthrough. I want to live for God and serve Him with all my heart and soul and strength.
Thank you...God's Plan Jeremiah 29:11 for my life will prevail in Jesus Name.
Amen
I'm currently trying to come back from being in a horrible backsliden condition.
The Good news is I've been attending Church regularly every week for which I'm giving God thanks for making a way for me.
Unfortunately, some of the horrible strongholds and bad habits I was struggling with are still weighing me down.
And as a result, I'm feeling so low and depressed and weary...it's great being at Church on Sunday. I'm glad to be back in attendance, but sadly I go through horrible battles in the week.
I felt such a massive breakthrough not too long ago where I felt God's presence and peace in my life, but it didn't last too long before I messed up and am feeling lost again....
I don't know what to say...this prayer requests website has helped me so much over the weeks and months.
I know God is Able to make a way for me, so with what little faith I have, I come asking for prayer, believing God for a miracle....
Please...Saints... find time to pray for me. I'm ###... and I'm God's Child. I need a desperate breakthrough. I want to live for God and serve Him with all my heart and soul and strength.
Thank you...God's Plan Jeremiah 29:11 for my life will prevail in Jesus Name.
Amen
