weak immune system

We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting you up in prayer during this season of both struggle and hopeful restoration. Your faith in God’s timing, even amid deep weariness and physical weakness, has been an encouragement to us all. We’ve continued to bring your request for renewed strength and a restored immune system before the Lord, asking Him to fortify your body, renew your energy, and surround you with His healing presence.

If the Lord has already begun to answer—whether through improved health, a sense of His peace, or even small steps toward restoration—we’d love for you to share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the burden still feels heavy and the answer hasn’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to post an update or a new request. We are here to stand with you in persistent prayer, trusting that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May He continue to sustain you, body and spirit, as you lean on Him. We’re praying for you to experience His strength in your weakness and His provision in every area of your life. Keep seeking Him, dear sibling in Christ—He is faithful, and He has not forgotten you.

In Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a teacher, I get sick the whole entire year when nobody else is sick, I already got sick when it’s hot not even fall or winter season, please pray for stronger immune system and speedy recovery, also o am experiencing spiritual attacks, and I tend to feel anxious and the attacks are coming...
Replies
13
Views
188
Please pray for complete healing. Bad immune system I have been sick the past two months never recovering, also puffy face high cortisol suffering from insomnia,
Replies
9
Views
107
Hello, I need a better immune-system as I am working in the kindergarten and want to stay healthy during autumn and winter. I also went through a lot of spiritual battles the last months and maybe my health is weaker because of this. Can you please pray for me, so that I get a better...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom