we seen each other today had a nice convo, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeautiful

Prayer Warrior
we seen each other today had a nice convo, and he said he is willing to get back with me and work things out and he said he still loves me and miss me... and will think about it. i hope he really think about it. and soon ill get a phone call or a text from him, but when i left i prayed and cried talking to God he works it out. please continue to pray we comeback together real soon
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A
  • Locked
Today at 5 o'clock I will be praying for my troubles and everyone else. I hope that at 5 o'clock today everyone can set aside 10 mins so that we can pray for each other. There is power in prayer, the best way to find deliverance is to pray for others. ### I'm sorry for the ill feeling that I...
Replies
9
Views
278
P
  • Locked
pls i just got a ### and we haven't seen each other, he called me, we chat every time on net. plsssss i want u to join me to pray if really is met for me, i am single, but he has been married with a baby before, can u help to pray to see if it's right to commit myself at all with him.
Replies
0
Views
64
praysite-750
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom