we pray in jesus name right now for all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
we pray in Jesus name right now for all your wishes to be answer and for God to make a miracle with you and with all yours. I bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

jesus i am calling on your name right now whoever calls on the name of the lord which is jesus will be saved romans 10 verse 13 according to the bible
Replies
8
Views
294
Healing Right NOW in Jesus' name. There are those on here asking for healing from sickness. I can't lay my hands on you physically, but I do lay my hands on the computer screen, and pray the following. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I...
Replies
9
Views
138
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 : I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom