We need prayers for those people who want to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kent

Guest
We need prayers for those people who want to give food, clothing and other necessities for the poor. Please give as God has given to you. The food bank needs your help to feed those who are unemployed, lack of funds, homeless and those who are out of money. Please ask Jesus to open up more feeding centers for the hungry and please bring more clothes for those who are cold. Jesus told us to take care of the poor and destitute. Whatever you do for these little ones... you are doing for Me. Jesus said. Do you want to do something for the Saviour? Then, give yourself as volunteer to cook and serve the poor. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will help block those people who had caused trouble and drama ### to focus on the discipleship and eventually marriage and job and also strengthen my faith in relying on his providence where now where is seen. And I only want the women that is selected by Jesus not some drama ###...
Replies
6
Views
286
Dear Lord, bless those people who are continuously praying for me and my family...I also pray for those people who are continuously belittling and looking down on us... Please Lord give us the chance to prove ourselves, to prove that we can again rise and stand tall, that we can pay all our...
Replies
6
Views
478
Please pray for those people who were sleeping in tents and do not have a home to go to. Please Jesus, save their souls and bring them all to church to get saved and be on their way to heaven. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom