We need prayer that God will bless us spiritually ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
We need prayer that God will bless us spiritually and financially. We need prayer that we will be able to get out of debt in order for us to purchase a new home and start a family. Please pray for us that God will hear and answer our prayer.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am here for prayer me and my family are dealing with a serious problem on possibility of losing our house because the owner wants to sell it we are asking God to change his mind on working something out so we can own it on payments so we can keep on living here we have no other place to live...
Replies
10
Views
329
My son is ### and he met a church girl ### months ago. She is such a flirt with all the guys at church or any guy that shows her attention. She is ###. She was meant to go away for Christmas but managed to convince her Dad to let her stay home and asked my son to housesit with her. We found out...
Replies
7
Views
319
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom