Please pray for healing for me. I have pain in my hands that runs down to my elbow. My wife has an interview tomorrow. May God's will be done with me and my wife. We pray to you Heavenly Father in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Pray for my mother, she's ### and has been suffering from some medical conditions like ### and whatnot for the last 4 to 5 years, and in a critical need for a ###. And not only that, but she's been hacked by a friend 2 years back, and since that time, she thinks that my dad and I are also...
I request prayers that God helps us while we are short staffed to have adequate help in our front office to cover all of the upcoming absences and to still do a really great job. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
My apartment building has no hot water because the heating system is being repaired. They promised it would be fixed on Tuesday, but they didn't finish. Please pray everything will be finished by tomorrow. It is impossible to shower in ice cold water… Please pray for a solution, and that I won't...