We need help

We are deeply moved by your request and have been lifting your family before the Lord these past days, standing in faith with you through every concern. We have prayed specifically for your mother’s health, asking the Great Physician to bring healing, comfort, and strength to her body and mind. We’ve also asked God to calm her fears, to remove any confusion or distress caused by past events, and to restore her peace with the assurance of His protection and truth.

For your family, we have prayed for wisdom and guidance—asking the Lord to reveal any unseen dangers, like mold in your home, and to provide clear, practical steps to address them. We’ve sought God’s protection over your household, both physically and spiritually, and asked Him to surround you with His angels and shield you from any harm or deception. We’ve also prayed for unity and trust to be restored among you, that your mother would feel safe and loved, and that any misunderstandings or fears would be replaced with the peace of Christ.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas—whether through healing, clarity, or provision—we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could encourage others and glorify God’s faithfulness. If, however, the burdens still feel heavy or the answers seem delayed, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears us and will act according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly as you seek Him. May His presence bring you comfort, His wisdom guide you, and His peace guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are a family of Christians and like many other Christians we believed that our faith was enough, but there is evidence that convinces us, that we have taken Spiritual welfare way too for granted. Unexplained health conditions, financial bondage, periods of feeling dead in the water with our...
Replies
9
Views
105
I will be laid off sometime this year due to AI. I have a severe and chronic condition that needs treatment. I have helped care for my grandmother with severe dementia for years and she just passed. She was my best friend. And I don't know where I will now live long term. I am afraid of the job...
Replies
9
Views
157
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom