we need co-worker moved to another job far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard

Account Closed
we need co-worker moved to another job far away and new mgmt and favor for me for new job soon and I'm praying for a nice ### in my life to date.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again. It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
9
Views
750
Dear Miracle we need a miracle Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should...
Replies
8
Views
697
My husband moved to another state and refuses to work on our marriage. I am hurt, confused, and angry. Prayer to move forward with my life. I can not make someone want the same things in life. I am hard working. I just want someone to meet me halfway. My husband refuses to help with the bare...
Replies
14
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom