We need all the Prayers right now ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
164
Rebuke the devil of these workers right now by the blooded Jesus
Replies
6
Views
116
I've tried and tried to help people never expecting anything in return, definitely didnt expect those same people I helped to steal from me an hack my phone work email and kids schooling and try to ruin my life. I have done absolutely nothing to them and they just keep trying to ruin my life my...
Replies
7
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom