we have been married for last 6 years. still we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TINCY

Disciple of Prayer
we have been married for last 6 years. still we don't have a child. please for us so that we may have a child soon.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have been married for ### years, still now we don't have child.. please pray for us gift of child
Replies
9
Views
310
Pastor please pray for me, I have been married for ### years and I have not missed my period for once. I went somewhere and they told me that in my previous life that I said I will not have children in my next life; they said I need to do something traditional things to dissolve it. But pastor...
Replies
9
Views
647
My husband has changed drastically from the man that he used to be. Part of it is due to a pill addiction. He now just wants to hang out from 12 o’clock in the afternoon basically till 12 o’clock midnight, sometimes 1 o’clock in the morning. My husband has changed so much and he lies constantly...
Replies
6
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom