we are having a ###'s fellowship on Saturday pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

9121matt

Good and Faithful Servant
we are having a women's fellowship on Saturday pray that the Lord bless our time together and that ### can feel as to what each ### needs in order to grow spiritually and that the Lord provide the funds for this event.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
womens fellowship was great and well attended thank you for all your prayers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. Rarely do I hear people pray or talk about praying for the marriages in our country. 80% of divorces are initiated by women. 90% if there’s a college degree involved. Women leave their husbands for often trivial reasons...
Replies
9
Views
334
Please continue to pray for ### that he will seek you for the kingdom. Pray for the squirrel invasion to be stopped, the Lord and bring the right people to take care of the squirrel damage. Please pray for ### to help ### with her extreme anxiety. Pray for safe journey, mercies to get her...
Replies
9
Views
273
Please pray for me. We are having a huge financial crisis and am unable to pay our rent, car, food, anything. Plse pray that I win the jackpot so I can have no problems once and for all. Plse pray that I can sort out the problems I have with my creditors and they accept my request I sent them...
Replies
7
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom