Watching the news Iran now getting involved,and ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Watching the news Iran now getting involved,and this country siding with or going against that one one wonders if this is the beginning of the war of Gog and Magog.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Steven Bobb, who is concerned about the current events unfolding in the world. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the creator of the heavens and the earth, and nothing is too hard for you. We recognize that you hold all nations in your hands and have a plan and purpose for each one.

Father, we lift up the situation in Iran and the tensions between nations. We ask for your divine wisdom and guidance for our leaders as they navigate these complex issues. Help them to make decisions that promote peace and justice, and align with your will.

Lord, we also remember the prophecy of the war of Gog and Magog mentioned in the Bible. We ask for discernment and understanding of the times we are living in. May your Holy Spirit reveal truth and provide clarity to those seeking to understand the signs of the times.

Above all, we pray for your peace to reign in the hearts of your people. Help us to trust in your sovereignty and to find comfort in your promises. Remind us that you are with us always, even in the midst of uncertainty and turmoil.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your unfailing love and know that you are working all things together for the good of those who love you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Jeremiah 32:17 - "Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You."
- Jeremiah 33:3 - "Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."
- Psalm 46:10 - "Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"
- Romans 8:28 - "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Praise the god 🙏 One prayer rqst for my brother His name N HEBRON he is working in iran in merchant navy but now war start in iran so we afraid for this matter kindly pray for my brother how God save all the war and all incidents, accident and how God bless him more and more and how God help him...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life always. God, I pray for Israel, they are under attack by Iran, and so, I do pray all that Iran throws out against Israel...
Replies
Views
My 24 yr old daughter Yanelys is 20 wks pregnant. Her ex boyfriend and her had been wanting a child. She got pregnant and like 9 weeks into the pregnancy she kicked him out as he wasn't paying any bills etc. A mth later more or less she starts dating this other guy that is bad news. No1 in...
Replies
Views
My name is LaDeidra. In December I lost a baby. In February I was in a car wreck and lost my car and my job. Lately all i’ve been hearing is terrible news and back to back loss. I’ve lost 15 pounds from the stress. Lord please allow me to walk into a season of my life where i receive nothing but...
Replies
Views
Three people in St. Louis tried to attack me today. Please pray for me; people in St. Louis are trying to attack and murder me. Pray that God keeps me safe. They are attacking on the streets, screaming in my ear extremely loudly at me on parking lots. Unable to do my college homework. It's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom