wasting of time

We continue to lift up your heartfelt petition before the Lord. We are grateful that you have given us the honor of praying with you concerning your daughter. Remember, it is always a privilege for fellow Christians to make requests known to Our Heavenly Father.

In the days that have past since your post in the forum, we hope that you have seen positive developments with your daughter. If God granted your request, we all would love to rejoice with you, so feel free to share a praise report with us all. Tell us how the good Lord moved on your behalf. It will also serve to strengthen the faith of fellow believers.

If, however, it seems as though the Lord is still working and the situation is still developing, we welcome you to post the request again so that we may persevere with you in fervent prayer. Do not grow weary and faint. We will not waiver with you in pray. Stand fast knowing that God loves your daughter even more than you do.

Please know that we remain steadfast in our commitment to pray alongside you. We stand in agreement with you, just as it tells us to in the book of Matthew in the Word of God. We will not only pray for your daughter, but also that the Lord Jesus will give you the strength and peace that allows you patiently wait upon the Him, trusting that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above what you ask or think.

We will give thanks to Our Heavenly Father. We will give thanks in Jesus Name. May God richly bless you and your daughter as you both continue to seek him, through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please God convict my daughter right now, that she needs to dress up and leave, and stop wasting time, in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
392
I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN BUILD MY FIRST HOME GREATLY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IS FINE AT THIS POINT NEAR EITHER BEACH OR A LAKE PREFERABLY GREATLY NOW URGENTLY GREATLY MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN COME WITH ME VISIT STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT GREATLYYYYY NO WORRIES AND OUR PETS GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
102
I always get late to go to bed at night.. I every time thinking tonight I'll go to bed early. I'll sleep early from tonight like. But again it gets late. Morning I feel so sleepy not able to get up. Feels more sleepy. Don't let this happen to me. Not to waste time. Pray and sleep early and wake...
Replies
5
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom