Nobody is reading this thread right now.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
want to thank God and all our prayers on here and ever wheres i asked for that all the false accused reports to the system ended today on all cases so praying that they wont keep reporting new ones to cause issues also pray the school system will deal with physical kids punching my 6 year old in stomach it not right to do or get away with it plus she has a not sure how to spell it but it hernia in her stomach area from birth and this isnt helping it at all and kids tripping her causing her to fall and get hurt and girl wanting to kiss her on mouth and the school is ignoring it so pray they deal with this and all others that are being abused miss treated and pray for the ones doing this so thanks for all our prayers for us all on here God Bless us all

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Sharonjoan and her prayer request. We thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to bring our concerns and burdens to you in prayer. We thank you for all the prayers that have been offered on behalf of Sharonjoan and her family.

Lord, we ask that you intervene in the situation regarding the false accused reports. We pray that these reports would come to an end and that no new ones would be made to cause further issues. We trust in your justice and ask for your divine intervention in this matter.

Father, we also lift up Sharonjoan's 6-year-old child who has been physically harmed by other children at school. We pray for protection over her and ask that you would bring an end to the physical abuse she is experiencing. We also pray for healing for her hernia and ask that you would alleviate any pain or discomfort she may be feeling. Lord, we ask that the school system would take appropriate action to address these incidents and ensure the safety and well-being of all students.

Furthermore, we pray for all those who are being abused and mistreated, Lord. We ask for your intervention and protection over them. We also pray for the hearts of those who are causing harm, that they may come to know your love and turn away from their hurtful actions.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your wisdom in all things. May your blessings be upon Sharonjoan, her family, and all those who are facing similar challenges. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Psalm 91:4 - "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
- Matthew 18:6 - "If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

so praying the system does not confuse 6 year old into things that is not true tomorrow it shame they take kids that young without parents keep her and her parents in your prayers for all to go smooth wed God Bless us all praying for things to go smooth and stop all these lies other people are...
Replies
Views
today is the day 6 year old great grandaughter goes to be ? about false info people are telling the system going on that is not prayers for her and her parents and all kids going threw with and parents it shame the world has come to this thanks for all the prayers
Replies
Views
I been under witchcraft attacks for 4 to 5 years now an I been praying an singing my gospel to my God an my lord Jesus Christ , an I just wanted to ask everyone here to please pray for me , to break free from all demonic cobwebs To recover all my blessings from God that have been stolen to break...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my kids . I have a meeting with my kids school district and SARB board at 11am. We dont live in school district and I'm using friends address to keep my kids in school but the school went to check up and found out we dont live their now they want to kick my kids out of the...
Replies
Views
Praise the name of our Lord Jesus Christ dear breathen. I want to appreciate the intercessors on here. Be blessed all. Am requesting for the intercessors to commit my 7 year old girl in their daily prayers. For the past year, I have been seeking God for an open door to take my girl back to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom