Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband find out his exact schedule. It is so frustrating not knowing when I can schedule appointment and use the car since I never know when he will be off, and I have to take our son places and go to appointments. Please let his boss be more considerate. Also, please let...
Replies
12
Views
135
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
145
Jesus please help my mother deal with her depression and try to be happier and focus more. I think the depression is now affecting her memory, and I cannot handle another person in my life with memory issues. Please also let my husband's schedule even out so he can help out more I am overwhelmed...
Replies
13
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom