Want God To Perform Miracle In My Broken Marriage! Please Holy Spirit Speak To ###'s Heart To Change

  • Thread starter Thread starter hannessteenberg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord I pray that u take full control in this ### life. Lord he need u in his life, help him to walk in ur way lord. Continue to answer his prayers oh lord , bless mightly oh lord in jesus name I pray amen. Have a bless day my ###.
 
I prayed for your ### that the holy spirit would break her heart and she would take you back. In Jesus' name, I pray this.
 
amen.i will also pray that God sends a servant your way to give you support and guidance through the struggle. God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom