Want God To Perform Miracle In My Broken Marriage! Please Holy Spirit Speak To ###'s Heart To Change

  • Thread starter Thread starter hannessteenberg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hannessteenberg

Guest
please ### spirit enter my wife's heart and work a miracle to take me sinner back into her life, no one can change her decision but the ### spirit can plead with her soul to make her marriage succeed! please pray!
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Lord please touch his wife so that she can forgive him and start their marriage back, help them to live faithful and honest to each other, bless them Lord to live and walk in your way, in Jesus name I pray

Amen
 
Thank you for praying for this matter, just keep praying! I feel the calming Spirit of Jesus!
 
The lord will help u my ###, cast all ur cares upon him for he cares for us. God is the answer to all our prayers, every day I pray to god to bless me a husband, a good honest n faithful husband, but god isn't ready to send me that husband so I'm here just being patient n waiting on the lord.

Just keep praying all ur prayers will b answered
 
Thank you for praying, I am sure God will send you a Husband, a good one!
 
God will help u in whatever u need my ###. Cast ur burdens onto him. U will win her love n trust back soon. Dnt give up. I will keep praying for u, I hate to see a marriage broke up, may god fulfil ur desire
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom