Want God To Perform Miracle In My Broken Marriage! Please Holy Spirit Speak To ###'s Heart To Change

  • Thread starter Thread starter hannessteenberg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you God must give deliverance soon, want to be back with ### before campmeeting!
 
Help me to be more sensitive when speaking to my wife! I love her so I will handle her with kindness!
 
My ### stop worrying yourself and leave everything in his hands for his will to be done. God will bless you with your wife soon.
 
My ### stop worrying yourself and leave everything in God's hands for His will to be done. God will bless you with your wife soon.
 
Hi my ###, I hope you put everything in the Lord's hand. I pray that He touch your wife's mind and lead her right back to you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Thank you, I also ask God to work a miracle in my own life and make me loveable! Help me change my character so God can be seen in it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom