Hannes Prayer Partner Jan 30, 2013 #11 Click to Listen to This Post Thank you God must give deliverance soon, want to be back with ### before campmeeting!
Hannes Prayer Partner Jan 30, 2013 #12 Click to Listen to This Post Help me to be more sensitive when speaking to my wife! I love her so I will handle her with kindness!
Help me to be more sensitive when speaking to my wife! I love her so I will handle her with kindness!
kamala2 Disciple of Prayer Jan 31, 2013 #13 Click to Listen to This Post My ### stop worrying yourself and leave everything in his hands for his will to be done. God will bless you with your wife soon.
My ### stop worrying yourself and leave everything in his hands for his will to be done. God will bless you with your wife soon.
kamala2 Disciple of Prayer Jan 31, 2013 #14 Click to Listen to This Post My ### stop worrying yourself and leave everything in God's hands for His will to be done. God will bless you with your wife soon.
My ### stop worrying yourself and leave everything in God's hands for His will to be done. God will bless you with your wife soon.
kamala2 Disciple of Prayer Feb 5, 2013 #19 Click to Listen to This Post Hi my ###, I hope you put everything in the Lord's hand. I pray that He touch your wife's mind and lead her right back to you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Hi my ###, I hope you put everything in the Lord's hand. I pray that He touch your wife's mind and lead her right back to you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Hannes Prayer Partner Feb 5, 2013 #20 Click to Listen to This Post Thank you, I also ask God to work a miracle in my own life and make me loveable! Help me change my character so God can be seen in it!
Thank you, I also ask God to work a miracle in my own life and make me loveable! Help me change my character so God can be seen in it!