kamala2 Disciple of Prayer Feb 7, 2013 #21 Click to Listen to This Post Lord I pray that u take full control in this ### life. Lord he need u in his life, help him to walk in ur way lord. Continue to answer his prayers oh lord , bless mightly oh lord in jesus name I pray amen. Have a bless day my ###.
Lord I pray that u take full control in this ### life. Lord he need u in his life, help him to walk in ur way lord. Continue to answer his prayers oh lord , bless mightly oh lord in jesus name I pray amen. Have a bless day my ###.
C c2k Guest Feb 10, 2013 #22 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for your ### that the holy spirit would break her heart and she would take you back. In Jesus' name, I pray this.
I prayed for your ### that the holy spirit would break her heart and she would take you back. In Jesus' name, I pray this.
josh Humble Prayer Partner Feb 11, 2013 #23 Click to Listen to This Post amen.i will also pray that God sends a servant your way to give you support and guidance through the struggle. God bless.
amen.i will also pray that God sends a servant your way to give you support and guidance through the struggle. God bless.