Walking through a celestial door.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, yes, His blessed grace. I can feel the brush of holy angels wings I see glory in every face... Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.

Omnipresence is a wonderful word.
God is everywhere.
We must feel Him all around us.
We must bow down before Him
Adore His holy name.
He alone is worthy of all glory.
Let us all praise His holy name.
The eternal word of God.
Has come to all of us.

In His presence there is joy beyond measure, at His feet peace of mind can still be found, If you have a need the Lord is the answer, lift your hands and praise Him as we are standing on a celestial door in heaven. So, if you are going through a rough road in life, hold on the hands of the Lord who is looking out for you. He will never ever leave us all alone, nor forsake us. When our pace has slowed down and we cant go on, call on the Lord for strenght cometh from Him. Just wait for the Lord and He will lead your path to heaven.

God says to all of us today.

I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me will find Me.

Prov. 8.17

Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, yes, His blessed grace. I can feel the brush of holy angels wings I see glory in every face... Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.

God is everywhere.
Adore His holy name.
The eternal word of God.
Has come to all of us.

In His presence there is joy beyond measure, at His feet peace of mind can still be found, If you have a need the Lord is the answer, lift your hands and praise Him as we are standing on a celestial door in heaven. So, if you are going through a rough road in life, hold on the hands of the Lord who is looking out for you. He will never ever leave us all alone, nor forsake us. When our pace has slowed down and we cant go on, call on the Lord for strenght cometh from Him. Just wait for the Lord and He will lead your path to heaven.

Prov. 8.17
That is going to be a wonderful experience to have a walk in Gods house and see the description of heaven in Revelation. I am looking forward to walk with Jesus in glory.

God is everywhere.
Adore His holy name.
The eternal word of God.
Has come to all of us.

Prov. 8.17
A BIG AND POWERFUL AMEN!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

God is everywhere.
Adore His holy name.
The eternal word of God.
Has come to all of us.

Prov. 8.17
The path to heaven it is reading His word and obeying what He said. Follow Me, I will make fishers of men.

When in prayer, when in praise, when we read Gods word, we are entering into the holy presence of Jesus who wants to bless your life, help you and heal you from any desease that comes along our path. His mercy and love will never ever perish.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom