Psalm 32:8: I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

Proverbs 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Isaiah 30:21: Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that I will trust You with all my heart. Let me never be wise in my own eyes or lean to my own understanding. Help me, make me always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to guide and lead me. God talk to me. Instruct and teach me the way You want me to go. God guide me with Your eye. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God I am calling on You for Your daily leadership and guidance in each of our lives (especially my life God). God shout if You have to. But let our ears hear You instructing us on which way to go and what to do. God please forever honor this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.





When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ### ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager ### ###, M.A., BCPCLC
 

Attachments

  • walk this way 2.png
    walk this way 2.png
    780.3 KB · Views: 26
View attachment 195920

Psalm 32:8: I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

Proverbs 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Isaiah 30:21: Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that I will trust You with all my heart. Let me never be wise in my own eyes or lean to my own understanding. Help me, make me always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to guide and lead me. God talk to me. Instruct and teach me the way You want me to go. God guide me with Your eye. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God I am calling on You for Your daily leadership and guidance in each of our lives (especially my life God). God shout if You have to. But let our ears hear You instructing us on which way to go and what to do. God please forever honor this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.



When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Jesus is leading our path to heaven. Let us all obey His voice. Walk before Me... and be thou perfect.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Genesis 5:24: And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him. Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to walk with You the way Enoch walked with you. Show me what that looks like, and "let it be so" in my life. Let me find my worth in You God and see my worth in Your...
Replies
0
Views
135
I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
10
Views
61
  • Article Article
The purpose for which we walk, and the mindset with which we walk, is crucial to spiritual maturity. Just because you physically walk two-by-two, or three-by-three, doesn't mean you're walking in love. Even though you may walk in unison, when your walk is merely in the flesh, after freshly...
Replies
0
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom